Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday

I have a small business called Foggy Morning Sundries.  The soap that I make is the largest part of the business, but I have just recently started making loom knitted hats as well.

Today is Small Business Saturday, a day to celebrate and support local small businesses, and I would love to help you with some unique gifts for the people on your lists.  Take a look at my Facebook page, Foggy Morning Sundries, but I will add some of my favorites here. Thanks!

This is great for any kiddo on your list.
 
This is for those with a sense of humor.
 
You won't want to eat these, but they smell divine!
 
I can't resist these puzzle pieces for autism awareness.

This is a great gift for the boys!

 Here are a couple of hats that I have made.




0 comments:

Post a Comment