Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

Ok, going to give some of these ideas a try!  :-)  Kind of exciting to sift through lots of blogs and see what kind of ideas I can use!

I would love to see your answers too.  Comment with a link to your blog with the answers.  Thanks!

ffi

1. Family _____.

2. _____ back and forth.

3. I love a _____.

4. _____ makes a good meal.

5. I've got the _____

6. _____: wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!




And here are my answers:


1. Family is everything. :-)

2. I like watching the trees blow back and forth.

3. I love a good therapy session.

4. Yummy tuna cakes and sweet and spicy sweet potatoes makes a good meal.

5. I've got the season premiers of several shows on DVR, when am I going to get to watch them?

6. It's 90 degrees during the day and it's almost October!!: wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having some great family time, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my mom's birthday and Sunday, I want to actually make it to church!

3 comments:

  1. 1. Family makes me smile.
    2. My opinion about Cherry Garcia ice cream goes back and forth.
    3. I love a good cup of coffee.
    4. Good company makes a good meal.
    5. I've got the most annoying cold in the freaking world going on.
    6. STINKBUGS: wth!
    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting on some business socks (yeah, I went there!), tomorrow my plans include visiting with my parents and Sunday, I want to nap (after some additional business socks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Family can be crazy, but it's always full of love.

    2. I go back and forth between working way too much and crashing for a day or two.

    3. I love a good dessert, even a very small one, after just about every meal.

    4. Bloody steak makes a good meal.

    5. I've got the most awesome wife in the world!

    6. No cheesecake in the house for months: wth!!!

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to laying around being sick, tomorrow my plans include working while sick and Sunday, I want to lay around and hang with the fam after work(church)!
    8. I love you more than all the cheesecake in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Family changes throughout the years.
    2. Sometimes, I have to go back and forth before I remember where I left my car keys.
    3. I love the Lord who blessed me with an awesome family:-)
    4. Breakfast food makes a good meal.
    5. I've got the plans rolling for our trip to France in less than 4 weeks!!
    6. No coffee made!!!: wth!!
    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing from a busy week, tomorrow my plans include church w/library work after the service, and tomorrow is Sunday so there you have it!

    ReplyDelete