Friday, October 7, 2011

Food Friday!

Who doesn't love a good chicken wing?  Ah, but the sauce has to be right on.  There are restaurants devoted to them and they offer a plethora of  sauces.  See, the sauce is where it is for me.  The chicken wing is merely a vehicle for a good sauce!  So, I am happy to present my favorite buffalo wing sauce!  Yummy!  Whip up some of these for the next football game and watch them disappear!  They are FABULOUS! (and so easy!)

Buffalo Wing Sauce

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (We use Frank's)
2 tbsp honey

1. Combine the butter, hot sauce, ketchup, and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Apply to wings and devour!  (We like to fry our chicken wings...it's the only way I have found to keep them crispy.) 





What football favorites do you have?  I would love you to share!  I am always on the lookout for great recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment