Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Monday again.

As I searched for a picture to go with my "It's Monday" post. I realized that I can be of two minds about Monday.  Here's a post from a great Monday...Meaning-Full Monday.  Today was not going to be a good Monday post.  Here's the picture that I was going to use...


This is exactly what I feel like today and the house issues haven't changed a bit.  My hurricanes, otherwise known as Nicholas and Wesley, were quite active this weekend.  Looking at the house today, you would never know that I had the house looking pretty darn good this last week.  

That's my big question for today...how do you deal with the housework never being finished?  I am always reminded of how the Nazi's used this sort of torture on the Jewish people.  Move a huge pile of dirt to this location...now, move it back.  There is NO PURPOSE!  That's enough to break anyone's spirit.  

I just have to remember that it's all in how I look at it.  Years down the road, I am going to be doing the same things...washing dishes and doing laundry.  It's never going to stop...I am never going to get finished with these tasks.  But I am serving my husband and my children and in doing so, I am serving my God.  THAT is a great feeling.  


So, how do you deal with the never ending cycle of housework?


0 comments:

Post a Comment