Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wanna change the world?

'Sweet Heart' photo (c) 2010, Felicia - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/ The other day, I was having a conversation with my son about things that have happened in school.  He told me that he just wanted the teachers to simply say, "Good job."  Now, I try very hard to let my children know how proud I am of them...because I am unbelievable proud.  But that got me to thinking.  Isn't that what we all want?  We just want to be acknowledged.  We want our efforts to be noticed.  We want to be loved.

It all comes down to this, doesn't it?  We just need to be loved.

So many problems would vanish if we could just love each other the way we want to be loved.  Radical love is possible and it would change the world!  So, how about it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment