Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A case of the traveling husband...

Rich is out of town. If that's not bad enough, my children decided to be crazy. But I guess that's life. At least, it's my life and I couldn't be happier with it. :-)

I have the world's best husband and the greatest kids! I am so completely blessed. I certainly don't deserve this, but I guess that's what grace is all about, huh? God has blessed me greatly. I have a wonderful family and awesome friends.

My life is not without problems though. God trusts me enough to give them to me...that I may call on Him. I can do NOTHING without my God...I would BE nothing without my God. I think that God gives me some of these problems so that I will remember that I need Him. God is growing me as a Christian. Thank you, God, for this opportunity to be part of your garden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment