Thursday, November 3, 2011

10 Songs - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up.

I use Rhapsody on my phone, so that will have to do for this post.  I have a big play list with lots of different kinds of music on there and I almost always use the Shuffle feature.  I just never know what's going to sound good.  I also get stuck in what music I listen to, so I have my musician husband add new stuff that I might like to my playlist every now and then just so I have new stuff.  This part about me drives him crazy, btw.  :-)

So, here we go.

1. Mrs. Robinson by Simon and Garfunkel
2. No One Mourns The Wicked by Stephen Schwartz
3. Cherry Pie by Warrant
4. Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi
5. Defying Gravity by Stephen Schwartz
6. Galileo by Indigo Girls
7. Wide Open by Sugarland
8. Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns
9. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
10. Freight Train by Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds

Here's my original post on the 30 Day Blog Challenge if you want to read what else I have to say.  I'd love for you to come along for the ride! :-)


Now, I don't know what all this says about me, but I would love to know what you think.  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment