Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Attractive famous people - 30 Days Blog Challenge



Post 3 pics of Patricks people that you find attractive.


Patrick Jane (AKA Simon Baker)

I love The Mentalist because I just love Patrick Jane.  He is certainly not hard on the eyes, but he is so darn clever!  Now in looking up some information I find that he has three children named Stella Breeze, Claude Blue, and Harry Friday.  Now, isn't that just fantastic?  I couldn't ever do it...give my child a very different middle name...but I love the idea!

Patrick Dempsey

Starting to wonder if I have something for Patricks, huh?  Yeah, I didn't realize it either!  :-)  This one is just McDreamy



Ok, I just had to!  LOL!!

Here's my original post in the 30 Day Blog Challenge if you want to read what else I have to say.  I'd love for you to come along for the ride!  :-)







0 comments:

Post a Comment