I am in love...
With my crock pot! :-)
I have been pulling it out more and more lately. I actually made this before the apple butter, but I was asked specifically to put that recipe up and I am all about bowing to my readers...what few of you there are. :-)
Anyway, on to the rice pudding! This recipe actually came from my friend, Heather Laurie's blog Prudent Pantry. Here is the recipe with my changes.
Caramel Rice Pudding
1. Spray inside on large slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients except the last 1/2 cup milk, cinnamon and sugar in cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 3-4 hours until liquid is absorbed. Stir pudding.
4. Depending on your choice of consistency, use the 1/2 cup milk to thin the pudding and make it creamier.
5. Sprinkle pudding with sugar and cinnamon. Serve warm.