Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Guilty Pleasures - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Your guilty pleasures



Guilty pleasures are those little things that people aren't supposed to like, but secretly do anyway.  One of mine is Ferrero Rochers.  How delightful this little balls of heaven are!  A whole hazelnut wrapped in gooey nutella with a crispy chocolate blanket.  Who wouldn't like these things!  Yum!

Ok, that one was a safe "guilty pleasure."  Here's one that is has a little more guilt for you.


Harliquin romance books.  I can't even really call them novels because they are just books.  They are quite simply my guilty pleasure.  I love to read and this is an escape.  While I am reading these, all is right with the world.  The good guy always gets the girl and everything works out the way it's supposed to.  Much like life doesn't.  


Ok, I fessed up.  Let's hear some of your guilty pleasures!  Chances are, I have enjoyed as well!  :-)

Here's my original post on the 30 Day Blog Challenge if you want to read what else I have to say.  I'd love for you to come along for the ride!  :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment