Thursday, November 10, 2011

15 Interesting things - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Write 15 interesting things about yourself.




1. I always wanted children. At one time, I wanted 10 of them...including triplets!
2. I have never been out of the country...I have only been across the Mississippi just to say I've been across the Mississippi.
3. I have lived in 5 states...but only a summer for 3 of them.
4. I was painfully shy as a child and still struggle in some social situations. 
5. I don't find myself very interesting. I am chronically pessimistic.
6. My husband is mean and won't help me with this list. (Ok, he finally helped me with 1 or 2.)
7. I worked for a summer at Cedar Point...but you already know that if you read Tuesday's post.
8. Even though my favorite color is purple, the song Start Wearing Purple drives me batty!  It's been banned in my presence.
9. I have worked in several different areas...I was an EMT, I have worked in food service, a daycare, a hospital.
10. I love to learn.  (Directly related to the previous statement.) I want to know a little bit about a lot of things.  I am the proverbial "Jack Jill of all trades, master of none."
11. I've always wanted to be a writer, but the whole thing frightens me.  I do, however, now have a piece published! I am a contributor to the collection of stories in Not Alone.
12. I knew way before Rich did that we belonged together...so well that I even stalked him while he was dating other girls!
13. I have been arrested because I was upset over a boy. (But I wasn't stalking him at this point!)  :-)
14. I taught my husband to change a tire while 6 months pregnant.  ( I am much better at mechanical things than him...I put together the bookshelves/beds/anything else that needs put together!)
15. I waddled down the aisle.  It took him 5 months to come to his senses and ask and then we planned the wedding in two months...count it up, I was 7 months pregnant when I walked waddled down the aisle.


Here's my original post on the 30 Day Blog Challenge if you want to read what else I have to say.  I'd love for you to come along for the ride! :-)


So, did you think any of this was interesting?  What was your favorite thing to learn about me?  I would love to hear some interesting things about you too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment